Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!)

I really missed participating in this meme in 2017. I'm working to participate more often this year.

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish (moving to That Artsy Reader Girl on January 16) . Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Ten Books I Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!)



Came from Amazon Vine. Don't know why they even let me grab these. It always takes me forever to read them.


I used to jump at books about Laura Ingalls Wilder, but haven't even cracked this one open.


That also applies to this one. The new year better see me making time for my Little House/LIW fix. 


At least I started this one before needing to break off to catch up on book reviews. It's hiding in my office somewhere waiting for me to find it and finish it off.


Was supposed to review this for Tyndale months ago. Whoops!





I reviewed the fifth book in the Caitlin Strong series and the publisher has been kind enough to send these others along. Really need to read them. Feel like a jerk because I haven't. 


Bought this from the author at a writers conference at least two years ago--I really think three--and promised to review it. Need to get it done. 

What is a book that you wanted meant to read last year, but it didn't happen? My list is endless, so I'll only share these ten. 

1 comment:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Those are all totally new to me ones! Hope you succeed in getting them read this year!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)