Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Book Review: Is He Cheating? By Lisa Daily


Is your guy stepping out on you? Does he not seem like the person you once knew? If you have your suspicions, it might be time to pick up a copy of Is He Cheating? by Lisa Daily.

Part of Daily's Surviving Infidelity in Marriage series, Is He Cheating? provides tips and advice on how you can discover if your significant other is being unfaithful. The statistics are scary: 85% of women who suspect their partner is cheating are right and 70% of affairs begin at work.

In this useful resource, the author shares the character traits of men more predisposed to cheating, teaches you the signs he's cheating, and shares what tools you can use to help find out and ways to deal with the shame that often comes with being cheated on.

I read this more out of curiosity than concern and, honestly, I would never think to go to some of the lengths suggested in Is He Cheating?...mainly because I am way too cheap to spend any money on gadgets, tests, and private investigators. That said, if you are concerned and want insight into some good ways to learn the truth, Is He Cheating? is a great book.

My favorite part would have to be the letters from other women who are going through the same fears as you are. The author includes her responses, which allows you to see she is a down-to-earth individual seeking to help others. I like her sense of humor too. As a writer, I thought this book could also be used for research purposes if one of your characters is a cheater or one of them is trying to nail a cheater. Sometimes I think outside the box.

At only $4.99 for Kindle right now, you can't really go wrong.


File Size: 423 KB
Print Length: 112 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publisher: Siesta Key House; 1 edition (April 24, 2012)
Publication Date: April 24, 2012
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B007WSJKWM



The author provided me with a free digital copy of this book through Pump Up Your Book. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

I read this book for the following challenge:




No comments: