The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is hosted by Long and Short Reviews. They offer this blog hop as a weekly prompt to help you gain new friends and visitors. You don't have to participate every week, but if you decide to post and join the blog hop for a week, Long and Short Reviews requests that you share your link in their weekly post on their website (which will be the top post on the home page each Wednesday morning). The link list remains open for new links for 48 hours. Visit the other bloggers participating to see what they discuss that week. Comments are appreciated.
Welcome back to Wednesday. Glad to have you here. This week's prompt is amazing. I didn't even have to think about it, which makes it even easier.
From the time I watched Quincy M. E., I've wanted to work in forensic science. I love analyzing and discovering things. They call me Nancy Drew at the office. Eventually, that desire gave way to wanting to be a teacher or a writer. I was a Sunday School teacher for more than 20 years. Can't say I was the best one. I'm glad I never chose education as a full-time job. Thankfully, my writing dreams came true. But forensic science has always fascinated me, and if I ever chose a new career, I would return to school for my Bachelor's in that field.
Looking forward to reading your answers today.

















No comments:
Post a Comment