Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge: Something I Can't Live Without and Why

 


The Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is hosted by Long and Short Reviews. They offer this blog hop as a weekly prompt to help you gain new friends and visitors. You don't have to participate every week, but if you decide to post and join the blog hop for a week, Long and Short Reviews requests that you share your link in their weekly post on their website (which will be the top post on the home page each Wednesday morning). The link list remains open for new links for 48 hours. Visit the other bloggers participating to see what they discuss that week. Comments are appreciated. 

Hey, it's Wednesday! This post means I have blogged for three days in a row. Well, Monday's post went live Sunday, but this is progress. Please be impressed. LOL! 

Today's prompt for the Wednesday Weekly Blogging Challenge is "Something I can't live without and why." 

I could go with the sentimental answer: family.

I could go with the identity-based answer: my Bible.

I could go with the practical answer: a modern kitchen.

But...

I think I will go with the healthy answer: sleep. Considering sleep is important for brain health, immune support, heart health, and hormone balance, if I don't get enough sleep, bad stuff happens. As I age, my sleep is interrupted by bouts of insomnia. I feel like poor sleep and stress contribute to the health issues I've endured this year. So, I am doing my best to establish a regular sleep cycle, use my phone less at night, and avoid late-night snacking. 

There you have my rather boring answer on a Wednesday. 

No comments: