Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.    

Welcome back to Tuesday. I hope you are having a nice week. I am off early this morning to have a root canal. Doesn't that sound like fun? I promise I will check in with my fellow bloggers later.

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a great one. Don't we all like talking about the books we are looking to read? I hope I get to read at least some of these. So, without further ado, I give you the...

Top Ten Books on My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List


This is Hubbard's latest installment of her Promise Lodge series, which is due out in February. I requested it from NetGalley today. 


I won this book by entering a blog giveaway. It sounds hilarious. If this sounds like a book you would enjoy, the author is also holding a Goodreads giveaway. You can check it out here.


I put this on my wish list to Santa, so hopefully he listens.


Another request from Santa. The Civil War is one of my favorite settings, and I like the Little Women tie in.


I have had my eye on McCurdy's book since before its release. 


This has been in my TBR pile for years. I met the author at a local writers conference. I'm always fascinated when an author can secure a grant to write a book. That would be my dream, because there is no way I could forgo working to pursue writing.

I am reading this one for a January review. 


I would like to finish this series. I have a way to go yet, but I would like to start off soon because I bought the rest of the books. 


I would really like to read another Christmas story this winter.


This has been a book I wanted to read since it first came out, but there are so many books and so little time. Hopefully, I can make room in my schedule for this one. 

Are any of these books on your list? What are some books you think I should add to my list? 

12 comments:

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I've read The School For Good Mothers. I liked it. Good luck with the dentist stuff, and I hope you love these books!

Lydia said...

The School for Good Mothers was thought provoking. I reviewed it on my blog a year or two ago and hope you like it!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2022-2023-to-read-list/

curlygeek04 said...

March was really good, and I've heard good things about The School for Good Mothers. Enjoy your winter reading!

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

McCurdy's book was good, but also a hard read. Enjoy these!

Ashley Sapp said...

I love Vannetta Chapman's books. I hope you enjoy all of these! :)

Leah’s Books said...

I hope the root canal went well - ouch! I've had The School for Good Mothers on my TBR for so long, thanks for the reminder that I seriously need to read it soon. And I hope you like McCurdy's book - it was so good!

Literary Feline said...

I'm loving that so many of these lists are introducing me to new books I now want to read! Yours is no exception. 'Tis the Season to Feel Inadequate sounds like it will be a funny one. Anne of Greenville is new to me, but it does sound good and I'm adding that to my wish list. I hope you get to read all of these and enjoy them!

Susan said...

I hope your root canal went okay. Dental work is never fun!

'TIS THE SEASON TO FEEL INADEQUATE sounds like one I need to read. Thanks for the heads-up.

Happy TTT!

Terrie said...

Great list of a range of topics. I know it's hard to look ahead and figure out timing and if something more appealing is going to come along. BUT, it did make me think about what I'd like to prioritize. We'll see if that lasts. :) Happy Reading.
Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/ttt-winter-tbr-2022

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

I just read I'm Glad My Mom Died and it was really impactful. I hope you get a chance to read all these.

Emily said...

Interesting looking books.

Good luck with the root canal.

Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm such a fan of Anne of Green Gables; Anne of Greenville book looks very promising.