Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Fall 2021 To-read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

It is hard to believe fall is almost here. My favorite time of year is upon us. I can't wait until 1/2 pecks of Macintosh apples are available in the grocery store. We are way overdue for homemade applesauce. Here are:

Top Ten Books on My Fall 2021 To-read List





















 
Some of these I have wanted to read for a long time. Hopefully, I will control myself and not take on too many virtual book tours. I look forward to seeing what's on your list.

8 comments:

Lydia said...

Marilla of Green Gables was a very good read. I hope you like it!

Susan said...

THE CHILDREN'S BLIZZARD is a compelling read! Sad, but really interesting. I hope you enjoy it and all these others.

Happy TTT!

Poinsettia said...

I enjoy making home made applesauce as well! I hope you enjoy all of the books on your list. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

Cheryl said...

Lydia, I really want to read it. Was supposed to be my first book of the year once and never made it.

Susan, I love Benjamin's work, so I have high expectations.

Thanks, Poinsettia. Homemade applesauce is my favorite fall food.

Thanks, Pam.

Thank you to all who visited today.

Adira said...

Thank you for sharing your TBR List! All these books are new to me, but The Moon Won't Be Dared looks really interesting.

I'd love if you checkout my post when you get a chance:

https://introvertinterruptedcom.wordpress.com/2021/09/21/my-favorite-2021-emmy-outfits-as-books/

Greg said...

I love this time of year too! And the lighthouse cozy looks fun- I've seen that series a few times and it looks fun. :)

The green Gables book too.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Adira. I can't wait to read that one.

Great seeing you this week, Greg. I love lighthouses and cozies, so it is right up my alley.

Marg said...

There's several books on your list that sound interesting! Thanks for sharing.