Monday, September 27, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday - Sept 27

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday.


 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Here we are at the end of September. I'm not sure how that happened, but it is okay with me since this is my favorite time of year. 

My plans changed this weekend, so not as much going on as I thought. Since today I am leaving for a real estate conference, I am scheduling this post ahead of time. Visiting your blogs might be delayed, but I will stop by. 

Remember how it has been a busy summer for me? Well, I was looking over my October calendar and discovered I have two books to review that I forgot about. Thankfully, they aren't long books. As we come closer to the final quarter of 2021--as hard as that is to believe--I am considering blogging, writing, and professional goals for 2022. Are you pondering yours yet?

Now, on to my reading progress. Not too bad considering I don't like reading PDFs as much as I like reading printed material.

My review of this one can be read here.



My review of this one was posted at my children's book blog. You can find it here



My review of this book appeared at my children's book blog on Friday. Click here to read it. 


I need to read these ones next.











I am thinking about one more possible book tour book before I focus on my huge TBR pile. 





Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists. 

I really should have switched to my fall mailbox last week, but better late than never. No books in my physical mailbox, but I picked up this Kindle freebie on Saturday.


Welcome to Saddleback Ridge!

This small-town country series is buzzing with small-town gossip, drama, romance, and of course little unexpected twists and turns. Fall in love alongside Logan, Blake, and Sawyer as you learn more about this charming small town and its residents.

In Saddleback Ridge Stetsons are a way of life and not just a fashion statement. Cowboys, romance, and small-town charm guaranteed.

Matching Ledgers
A dying man’s wish brings Oscar-winning actress, Norah, to Falcon Falls. Logan Caldwell is suspicious of Norah right from the start but the attraction is undeniable. Can Norah step out of the spotlight and can Logan accept that with her heart, comes her fame?

Country Christmas
When an unlikely spark lights up between Blake and Lucas, neither of them are sure this was the magic they were looking for this festive season. Will these friends become lovers, or will love ruin their friendship?

Remedy for Romance
A fake relationship, an avalanche, and a wedding - what could possibly go wrong? Sawyer offers to be Sally’s boyfriend to get her mother to stop setting her up, he just didn’t expect that real feelings could develop during a fake relationship.

Each book can be read as a standalone although cameo appearances are made by other characters in Saddleback Ridge. Enjoy your journey with this boxed set that includes Book 4, Book 5, and Book 6 in this series.
 

That's it from me. Hope you have a fabulous week.

8 comments:

Tee said...

Looks like you have a great bunch of reads coming up!

Here is my link:
https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_27.html

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking books. I enjoyed Mercy Creek. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Cindy said...

I just realized one of my reviews is due tomorrow as well! Going to be speed reading in a bit. Here is my link for this week if you'd like to stop by: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-4.html

Yvonne said...

Your books look so good. Enjoy them!

Have a great week!

Kathryn T said...

Hope conference went well. Yes hard to believe the end of September. I haven't given thought - yet to any goals for 2022, but in another couple of months maybe! It is spring here and it is waking me up to doing some tasks I had been putting off!

Greg said...

Hope you have a great conference.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I’m still trying to catch up with this years blogging goals so next year isn’t even on my radar yet!

Wishing you a great reading week

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

So many tempting books! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES