Friday, July 2, 2021

Book Review: A Crushing Death by F. M. Meredith

 

When a body is found under the condemned pier, the manner of death causes lots of questions. Meanwhile, Beth Milligan is facing an issue and Chief Taylor is being pursued by someone she once arrested for violent attacks on women.

A Crushing Death by F. M. Meredith follows the various members of the Rocky Bluff P.D. and their families. The twelfth book in the Rocky Bluff P.D. follows a plot and several subplots as it continues to explore the personal and professional lives of the local police force.

This is one of my favorite series. Meredith never ceases to amaze me with how she keeps the series fresh, while continuing the stories of my favorite characters. 

One storyline that truly touched home was Abel Navarro and his family being faced with how to best help his aging parents. As many of you know, this is something that our family has been dealing with for the last several years. It is never easy to figure out what to do and family members can have differing opinions.

There were some twists and turns to this one that I didn't expect, which is always fun. I am so glad I ordered these together so I could read them one after the other. Looking forward to more Rocky Bluff P.D. adventures.


  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08B2ZZRSZ
  • Publisher ‏ : ‎ Independently published (June 11, 2020)
  • Language ‏ : ‎ English
  • Paperback ‏ : ‎ 225 pages
  • ISBN-13 ‏ : ‎ 979-8653019791


This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments: