Monday, February 22, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday - Feb 22

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday.


 


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome back to Monday. With this being the last week of the month, I am committed to several real estate tasks. Last week, I finished one editing project and made it through the first round of another. I still have one more manuscript to work on. Maybe one day I will get to my own writing. I really can't complain. I love editing. 

My reading is slow going, which is bad since I have so many books to review in March. 

I read this one over the weekend. My review will be posted at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection this week. 




I am currently reading one of Jon Land's latest books. I loved this series when Margaret Truman wrote it. 




Next up are these for virtual book tours. 



I am hoping to get to this review book next. 



Then I would like to read one of these.





A non-fiction book would be fun to toss into the mix. Maybe this one.


 







Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.


My physical mailbox remained empty this week, but I am planning on ordering Duffy Brown's latest Consignment Shop Mystery when it comes out in paperback today. 


That's it from my neck of the woods. What are you reading this week? 

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking bunch of books. I have a bunch of March review books on my stack too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...

Hi Cheryl,

You have some great books featured in your post today, although I particularly like the sound of 'Wedding Day and Foul Play', even though I had to look up to see what a consignment shop was. We do have similar shops over here in the UK, but they don't have a specific genre attached to them!

I used to avidly watch the televised series of 'Murder She Wrote', even catching the re-runs on one of the lesser known channels, not so long ago. I have never really thought about reading the books however, as I do wonder whether they would have the same impact once I had seen the shows!

Thanks for a lovely post and I hope that all is well with you. We are still in National Lockdown number 3, although we have been told today that all being well, all restrictions should be completely lifted by June 21st!

Take Care :)

Yvonne
xx

Mary (Bookfan) said...

A Playmate for Imani looks wonderful!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.

Kathy, you had a great group of books this week.

Yvonne, I wonder what the books will be like, too. Murder, She Wrote was one of my favorite shows when it was on. I highly recommend starting with the first book in Duffy Brown's Consignment Shop Mystery series. Boone is a fabulous character.

Mary, it was a really cute book.

Hope you all have a nice week.

Martha Eskuchen said...

I hope your sister's family are safe and warm.
Sounds like a busy week for you.
Stay well and enjoy your reading!

Savvy Verse & Wit said...

I have always loved the Murder She Wrote TV series