Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Top 5 Tuesday - Top 5... Books of 2020

 



Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme that explores different topics. Originally created by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm, it is now hosted by Meeghan at Meeghan Reads. For a list of December topics you can click here. To participate, link your post back to the weekly post.

I find this to be a challenging post. How do you choose just 5? I will do my best.



This middle grade adventure plots an orphan and his friends against a powerful group who doesn't want the truth revealed.


While I have enjoyed all the Tradd Street books, this one is my favorite so far because Melanie's relationships are tested in so many ways. 


Caitlin Strong has been a favorite character of mine for years. In this novel, Land really gets up close and personal with the plot. Loved this from beginning to end.


These two books from Charlotte Hubbard are a tie. I simply can't choose between them. The first one finds the maturing of a character and a new bishop who threatens so much of what the community has built. 

The second is the strong start of a new series. I am reading the second book of the series now. 



If ever there was a book that reads as wonderful as a Hallmark Christmas movie, Selling Christmas is it. I hope to read this one again.

What were your top books of 2020? What books should I add to my list to read in 2021? 

2 comments:

Meeghan reads said...

Selling Christmas looks so adorable!! And just what I need at the moment!!
Thanks for joining, as always Cheryl :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, Meeghan. Hope you have a great holiday.