Monday, November 2, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Nov 2



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome to the first Monday of November. I'm not even sure how we are this close to the end of the year already. For those of us in the States, we are also one day away from the fiasco that will be called the 2020 Presidential Election. I'm fairly certain we won't know for days who actually won this election and, even once a winner has been declared, I'm thinking the losing side will sue the winning side and demand a recount, or two, or three... 

Enough of that, let's talk about something fun. 

My reading time hasn't really increased, but I am trying to get more done. I want to move beyond this same list week after week. Besides, there are more seasonal books on my list to read before the end of the year.


I posted my review of The Christmas Spirits on Tradd Street yesterday. You can read it here.


I am 98% finished with this one. You should see my review this week.



I started reading this book yesterday.



Next up in order of when the reviews are scheduled are the following:






I would definitely like to read this one next.


After that, maybe this one.


That's it for me. Hope you like my list. Feel free to share what you're reading this week.

4 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

Love the list of Christmas books - I'm planning to read as many as I can this month. Have a great week of reading!

Astrid said...

I've never really read Christmas books. Love the ones you've listed. Happy reading. Hope it distracts you from the fiasco that is the election.

Yvonne said...

I love all the Christmas covers. So pretty. This election is just crazy. I guess we'll see what happens. Have a great week!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Bev. I want to read as much as I can for seasonal books this year. I need the joy. Hope you have a great week.

Astrid, I rarely get to Christmas books, but I love the holiday. Hope you have a nice week.

Yvonne, the covers are one of the best things about Christmas books. Praying for peace after the election. Hope you have a wonderful week.