Monday, May 4, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 4



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

What a heck of a week it was. Started getting my father-in-law's affairs settled since his passing, a bunch of work meetings, and it looks like the oven might be on its last leg. It gave me 21 years, so I can't complain. I wanted to plant the potato tubers on Saturday, but got tied up with other things. We are supposed to have a nice week, so I will have to find a better day for it.

In my reading world, I reviewed this book here on Thursday.


I reviewed these two books at my children's book blog









I am reading these books for reviews this week and next at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection.









I also started this one.


My plan is for this one next.




What are you reading right now? Hope you are having a good week.

5 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I’m sorry to hear of your FIL’s passing, I hope you are able to deal with his estate quickly.
Twenty one years is a good age for an appliance , you are lucky to get half of that these days.

Wishing you a great reading week and good health

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds like you are keeping busy. I hope you find a new oven that you like. Our newest has a convection setting which we have found useful. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

On the opposite side of the seasons here I am just finishing up eating my potatoes from the summer! We had a great crop so hopefully you'll have a good potato season too. Love the look of those Milly books, look fun.

Cheryl said...

Great seeing you here today, ladies.

Thanks for the condolences, Shelley. There shouldn't be much to do, but the VA is impossible to deal with.

Thanks, Kathy. I think I am going to see how much the part for the oven is. If it's too expensive, I will have to look for a new one.

Kathryn, potatoes are one of the few things I grow well since I use potato bags for them.

Thanks for visiting, everyone. Hope you have a nice week.

Cindy's Book Stacks said...

I just love the covers on the children's books. Have a great week!