Monday, April 20, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Apr 20



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Patriots Day. You've probably heard that the annual Boston Marathon has been postponed until September. This is the first time in 122 years it won't take place in April. Our world is so different these days.

Sunday was our second Easter. We always celebrate Orthodox Easter with my husband's family. This year it was just us and the kids, but it was nice to keep the tradition alive.

I'm keeping up with my reading. I recently finished these two books.








Now, I am reading this one. My review is slated for April 30.




Here are some others I plan to read. 






Hope you're enjoying your books. Feel free to share what you're reading.

8 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

.
It’s lovely that you are keeping tradition alive even during the lockdown. It is a shame the Marathon has to be postponed though even if it’s totally necessary


Wishing you a great reading week and good health

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your books look lovely. Enjoy, and stay safe and well. Here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathy Martin said...

Enjoy your reading this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

Good to see you are getting some reading in and that you celebrated both Easters. I think that is so important.

Becki said...

Liberty Bride looks intriguing. I'm reading a charming book called The Heirloom Garden right now :) Enjoy your week!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, everyone. It's been a long day. I hope you had a good start to your week.

Marg said...

So good that you are keeping traditions alive even in these trying times.

Nise' said...

Mary Lou's books are always so good! There were stories in our area of families that cheered their family member as they ran their own marathon to celebrate all their hard work training.