Monday, January 20, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Jan 20



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice week. Mine was busy, but good. This week is another full one, but the last week of the month should be a bit easier. Because of the workload, not much reading is going on.

I am halfway through one of Naomi King's books.


After that, I need to read these two books for reviews coming up.



Then I need to get caught up on reading these ones.






What are you reading this week? Is there something I need to add to my list?

7 comments:

Marg said...

Good luck getting caught up with your reading!

Yvonne said...

Your books all look good. Enjoy them! Have a great week!

Kathy Martin said...

All your books look good. I hope you get caught up. I'm working my way through my February review books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

westmetromommy said...

Looks like you have some good books coming up!

SusanLovesBooks said...

I love Vanetta Chapman!Have a great week and happy reading!💜

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for stopping by today, ladies. I have to admit that I wish I could just sit in bed and read for a week right now. There are so many good books on my list.

Hope you all have a great week.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I hope you get caught up.

Wishing you a great reading week