Monday, December 16, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Dec 16



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

So, how prepared are you feeling for the holidays? I just finished shopping yesterday. I've organized all the gifts and hope to wrap them before we go way this weekend. I haven't thought about grocery shopping yet and my cards aren't done. We will see how it goes. Better to spend time with family than worry about duties.

On the reading front, I finished these two.







I am almost done with this one, so look for my review this week.



I started this one.




Then I need to dig into these ones. 











What are you reading this week? Any more seasonal titles in your mix?

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Christmas is really low-key at my house. I haven't started planning our menu yet beyond planning to make some Polish sausage and deciding to have a pork roast for dinner. My tree is half decorated but I should finish it soon. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

All the best for your Christmas plans. I'll have to look into your review for How to be a better Catholic. Maybe not my cup of tea but interested in your thoughts.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I haven’t finished Christmas shopping yet, but I have got Christmas lunch figured out :)

Wishing you a great reading week