Monday, November 4, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Nov 4



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Welcome to November. Not sure how that happened. Tomorrow is the Lil' Princess' 16th birthday. Not sure how my baby is sweet sixteen either.

As you'll see from earlier posts, I'm working on catching up on reviews. I'm hoping work slows down soon--though my wallet might not like that very much.

Look for my review of this one coming soon.





I am starting this one tomorrow.



After that, I need to catch up with these:




Then I want to focus on these:







What have you been reading?

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking books. Happy birthday to your daughter. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

Good luck with catching up with your reviews. It took me years to catch up when things got way out of hand. My weekly update

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

My youngest daughter is 16 too, and it doesn’t seem possible.

Wishing you a great reading week

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.