Monday, November 18, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Nov 18



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

It is a cold Monday here in Western Mass. We have had hardly any fall. We slipped right into cold winter weather. Some flurries here and there, but nothing to worry about yet. The yard and house are as ready as they will be.

I'm in the middle of this one and loving it. Not a surprise since I love everything Charlotte Hubbard has written. What I enjoy most about her books is that she stays true to her genre and style, but always provides readers with a fresh and engaging story.




After that, I need to catch up with these from my TBR pile.










This is a new book that arrived this week to help with my 2020 goals. 




What are you reading this week? Any good seasonal titles on your list?

5 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

That’s not an easy thing for a prolific author to achieve.


Wishing you a great reading week, and better weather

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, Shelley. You are so right about a prolific author. There are some I stopped reading because all the books sounded the same.

Hope you have a wonderful week.

Kathy Martin said...

I'm not familiar with Hubbard but the books sound good. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Cheryl said...

If you enjoy Amish fiction, Kathy, she is definitely someone to read. Thanks for visiting.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

That writing prompt journal looks like a great idea. I could use one of those. Have a good week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!