Tuesday, November 12, 2019

First Chapter ~ First Paragraph Tuesday Intros - Nov 12




First Chapter ~ First Paragraph Tuesday Intros, now hosted by Vicki at I'd Rather Be At The Beach, where bloggers post the first paragraph(s) of a book they are currently reading or planning to read sometime soon.



Prologue

I, Beatrice of Savoy, am mother to four queens. What other woman in the history of the world could make this claim? None, I warrant, and none ever will.

Learn more about this book on Goodreads.




8 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I don't read very much historical fiction but, hope you enjoy this one.

Catherine @ Book Club Librarian said...

I like the opening, and I enjoy historical fiction. I'll have to take a closer look at this book.

Beth F said...

This sounds like a book I'd like.

Becki said...

I usually like historical fiction. Sounds quite intriguing. Thanks for sharing - hope it ends up as good as it sounds.

Vicki said...

I don't read this genre much, but I would read a bit more and then decided whether to keep going.

Girl Who Reads said...

I would probably need to know more about the book before deciding if it is for me or not.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today, everyone. I hope you enjoy your reading week.

Gimme The Scoop said...

Not a genre I like but it sounds good by the opening and the cover is pretty.