Sunday, October 27, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Oct 28



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Oh, my!!! Remember when I said the week of October 21 should bring about a better schedule? I lied. I would suggest maybe this week will be easier, but it's not looking that way.


Right now I am reading these books:





Then onto this one:


After that, I need to catch up with these:




This last one I used while editing a recent manuscript. Loved it!

What is going on in your reading world? Any seasonal offerings you would like to share?

8 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

I'm starting to order Christmas books - this one by Roberts looks like a good one - I do enjoy her writing. I have't read any of the others - they look interesting.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I always seem to end up over scheduled for the last and first weeks of the month

Wishing you a great reading week

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your new books look tempting. Thanks for sharing, and enjoy!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking group of books. I hope your schedule settles enough for you to enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

I'm not really a seasonal reader so I can't help you on that front. Enjoy your books. Have a good week. My weekly update

Nise' said...

I've got a few Christmas books up. I enjoyed Christmas From The Heart. Have a great reading week.

Cheryl said...

Beverly, have you read On Strike for Christmas? That's the first book by Roberts that I read. Made me a total fan.

Shellyrae, at least we can't complain we are bored, right?

Laurel, great to see you here.

Kathy, thanks for that. It has to slow down eventually.

Pussreboots, thanks for stopping by.

Nise, glad to hear you enjoyed Christmas from the Heart.

Thanks to all who stopped by and commented. I really appreciate it.

Girl Who Reads said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one reading Christmas book already. Looks like you have some good books on your list.