Monday, September 2, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Sept 2



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Good golly, Miss Molly. Could someone please stop the train and let me get off? Ever since I came back from North Carolina it has been one thing after another. I've missed blogging and reading, though I did manage to finish this one last week. Look for my review soon.


I cracked opened the cover of this one, but I've been working late to stay on top of things, so haven't really dived into it yet.



Next up are these two:




Then I really need to focus on these:



I'm thinking maybe one of these will be next in line if I can ever stop requesting new books to review. I really am my own worst enemy.




What is going on in your reading and blogging world? Anything new to share?

8 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

I hope you find the time you need to get things done :)

Have a great reading week

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

We are off on vacation now, so I understand what you mean about getting behind. It's okay. You'll get caught up.

I thought Marilla was a beautifully written book that helped me understand this character so much. I hope you like it as much as I did.

A Prairie Devotional looks great, too.

Have a good week!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I can relate to not finding the time to read more...my weeks are getting a little better.

Enjoy the new week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathy Martin said...

I've been noticing that I have been requesting fewer Review books. I'm down to 9 at NetGalley and most won't be published for months. I have been enjoying rereading and digging into my own TBR mountain. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

I stopped requesting books years ago. This year I"m taking a break from the CYBILs to concentrate on my own reading. My weekly update

Greg said...

The Time Traveler Professor looks good, but then I usually am a sucker for a good time travel story. :)

Mysteries by Moonlight said...

After seeing Anne of Green Gables, im really excited to see a Marilla book! :D

Nise' said...

I hope you are finding time for reading this week. The cover of Liberty Bride is gorgeous.