Monday, May 13, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 13



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Monday! I hope all the moms (in their various ways) had a lovely Mother's Day. Our family got together, so we had three generations spending the day enjoying one another's company. I promised myself that I wouldn't work, so I left the phone on the nightstand except when we went out to dinner--had to take photos.

In my reading world, I reviewed this book last week. 


I started this one last night because there's a review due on May 21. 



Then the rest of my list looks like same.







I treated myself to these two books, so hopefully I can squeeze these in soon.


(Since I pre-ordered this one, I saved a few pennies when the price went down.)


(Found this one on sale at our local Walmart.)

How is your reading going? Have you found something you're really excited about? Did you hit a dud? Hope you'll share some from your list. 

3 comments:

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

Despite my best intentions, I just spent a hour browsing Edelweiss, though I behaved and only added three books to my schedule :)

Have a great reading week

Kathryn T said...

The book you reviewed was certainly apt for Mother's Day celebrations. Nice that you put work aside and enjoyed the day.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting, everyone. You had a neat group of books this week, Kathy. Shelleyrae, sometimes it can be tough to control those urges. I certainly don't need any new books around here. Kathryn, sometimes we just have to make time for the important things. I'm not good at it, but I keep trying.