Monday, April 1, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - April 1



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy April Fools' Day! Are you playing tricks on anyone? I'm pretty gullible, so I'm usually a target. Here is a great episode of Spongebob Squarepants to celebrate the day.




In my reading world, I polished off two books last week.





I went ahead and started this book.


I am also keeping up with this devotional.


I picked up this one as additional book to review.


Then I need to polish off these.




What have you been reading? Anything good you would like to share?



5 comments:

Kathryn T said...

When I was teaching the students used to love April Fool's morning. I missed all the tricks today - forgot about it! Hope you are picking up some good tips from the Lent book and the morning books looks useful too.

shelleyrae @ book'd out said...

My morning brain is in neutral if not reverse. I am definately a night owl.

Have a great reading week,

Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out

pussreboots said...

No tricks here. My weekly updates

Greg said...

I am definitely not a morning mind haha! :)

Hope your week is wonderful!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, Kathryn. The Lent book is very good.

Shelleyrae, you are a person I totally understand. Let me sleep until 9, but I can stay up until 2 am.

Pussreboots, I bet your cats know some tricks.

Greg, I hear you. Mornings are tough.

Thanks for all the comments, everyone.