Monday, March 11, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Mar 11



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

It's hard to believe two weeks has passed since I last posted this meme. Time slips away faster as we head toward the spring market. That's part of why we snuck away for a little R&R this weekend. I didn't even bring my laptop; so rare in my world that the children thought I had gone crazy.

Thanks to our time away and the time in the car, I was able to finish The Morning Mind. It wasn't quite what I expected, but it was extremely interesting.



I also polished off The Last Fifty Pages


I'm reading this devotional for Lent, which began this past Wednesday. 



Next up are these ones:






As of right now, that's it for books I must review. I would really like to read The Liberty Bride after that. I think this is my favorite cover of the series so far. 



What have you been reading? Are you caught up on reviews? Are there any spring and summer releases you're looking forward to?




8 comments:

Yvonne said...

I will be so happy when spring gets here and we have nicer weather. Your books all look so interesting. I hope you have a great week!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I like the look of your books. The Walker on the Cape caught my eye. Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I hope you enjoy your upcoming reads. I’m definitely not caught up on reviews. I think there are a few books I read in December that I still haven’t reviewed.

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Kathy Martin said...

Nice variety of books. I don't think I could leave my laptop behind for any length of time. I'm pretty addicted to it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

Nice to have a couple of finished books and Giving up Worry for Lent sounds like a really good idea and topic for a book and Lent.

Ash said...

These look like great reads! I hope you enjoy them!

Here's our It's Monday post http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2019/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.html?showComment=1552337418048#c6918260413417067657

pussreboots said...

Sounds like you had a nice trip. My weekly updates

Cheryl said...

Just finished visiting my remaining friends. Sorry I am slow in catching up.

Yvonne, spring can't come soon enough.

I'm eager to read The Walker on the Cape, Laurel.

A.J., it's good that you can still remember them. If I wait too long, I can't remember what I read.

Thanks, Kathy. I'm enjoying them. Leaving my computer at home is the second best thing I've done for myself this year. The first was doing my best not to work weekends.

Kathryn, if I learn to give up worry, it will be amazing...but I'm trying.

Great to see you here Ash and pussreboots. Thanks for stopping by.