Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

This is a great topic. Now, you can see how nutty it is to have hundreds of unread books on shelves, in boxes, and on devices, yet I still order more. Such is the life of a book lover.

Ten Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List












What are some recent additions to your to-read list? Anything you think I should be adding to mine?

2 comments:

Susan said...

I feel you -- I already own thousands of books, but I keep buying and borrowing more. It's insane! Definitely an addiction, although a healthier one that most :)

Happy TTT!

Susan
www.blogginboutbooks.com

Cheryl said...

We could definitely have worse addictions than books. Thanks for visiting.