Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Happy Tuesday. We are tackling a fun subject this week. The most anticipated releases for the first half of 2019. I have to admit I don't follow these lists. As a book lover, I should. As a busy mom, real estate agent and writer, I don't. Here's what I found online that is of interest to me.


This is a must have. Even if it's the only book I buy all year--which we know it won't be--I must buy this one. I loved this comic strip.


These next two are already on pre-order. The first one sounds fascinating and anything with a Little House on the Prairie tie-in is automatically on my list. Wendy's book doesn't really qualify since it won't be out until August, but I can't wait for it.




I haven't read any of this author's work, but everyone I know raves about it. This needs to go on the list even though the release date is June. If I don't list it now, I'll forget about it.


This next one sounds amazing. It's the first in a series, so count me in. 


Here's another author I haven't read, but I have seen her at a conference and this book sounds amazing.


Dystopian fiction is so not my go-to genre, but I like it every once in a while. This one sounds interesting.


This would be another new to me author. This book sounds too funny to pass up.


This book on goals is right up my alley.


I saw this final one on a bunch of blogs recently and really want to read it.



What are some books you're eagerly anticipating for early 2019? Do any of my books appear on your list?


11 comments:

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous does sound good. I put it on my list, too. One good thing about doing this activity, now I am really excited about a few upcoming books. Since I usually don't pay attention to releases this is a new position for me. Hope you get to read a few of your anticipated books. My Anticipated Releases

ChrissiReads said...

Great list! There are some on here that I didn't know about, so thanks for highlighting them.My TTT

Brooke Lorren said...

The Cathy book looks good, as does The Lost Girls of Paris. A lot of these are new to me.

Lydia said...

I hadn't heard of "Finding Dorothy," but I want to read it, too.

This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

ichlese said...

I have been eyeing several of your books but wasn't sure if I should add them to my TBR ... Now I am going to.

Here is my TTT if you're interested: https://ichleseblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/07/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-releases-for-the-first-half-of-2019/

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Ooh I'm curious about 50 Things That Aren't My Fault. Thanks for sharing!

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Susan said...

THE LOST GIRLS OF PARIS is on my list today, too. I love Pam Jenoff, so this is kind of an auto-read. LYING IN WAIT does sound amazing. I'm definitely sticking it on my TBR list. Thanks for the heads-up!

Happy TTT!

Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense said...

I don't think I've heard of The Fever King, but does look interesting. Hope you get a chance to pick all of these up!

Poinsettia said...

The Lost Girls of Paris sounds interesting! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

Rissi said...

Hope you enjoy all of this 2019 reading - there are certainly lots of upcoming novels to anticipate. Appreciate you stopping by Finding Wonderland - thank you. :)

Cheryl said...

I'm so grateful for all your comments this week. Looks like we all have a good reading year planned.