Monday, November 26, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Nov 26




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. Our family was here and then the church held its annual Christmas bazaar on Saturday, so there was plenty to keep me occupied. I'm diving into two editing projects this week.

For reading, I'm knocking things off my list pretty well. I recently finished the following:




I just started the digital copy of this book:


I'm also working on these two:




There are a ton I still need to read for review, so these are coming up:








What is on your list right now?

6 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

You have a nice selection of books. Enjoy! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

Have a great and productive new week!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Great selection of upcoming books. I love the covers of both brides book. Happy Reading!

Nise' said...

Always like to pick up a Shelia Robert's book.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Wow, you’ve got a lot of books to read. I hope you enjoy them. Have a great week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Mystica said...

Mixed selection of reads. Enjoy them all.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for visiting, everyone. Definitely an eclectic mix this week.