Monday, August 20, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Aug 20




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Happy Monday! I came crawling in the house after midnight after working at the in-laws' all day. Thankfully, the bulk of the work is done and I can soon turn my attention to other things. The girls are getting ready for back to school and I'm eager to be on a more regular schedule.

I need to finish reading this one now. I missed my deadline, but the review will go up this week.


This review is coming this week too. 


Then I really need to finish this one before too long.


What's going on in your reading world? 


5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Here's to a more normal schedule! I like your variety of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Kathryn T said...

All the best with finishing those books and then ... on to some more!

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Good luck with the back to school stuff. Have a great week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

pussreboots said...

Sounds like you were busy. School starts up next Monday. My weekly updates

Mystica said...

Nice mix. Enjoy them all.