Monday, August 13, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Aug 13




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

We have found our way back to Monday again. It was a good weekend filled with family and real estate activities. Today, I am on my way to Devens, MA for a strategic thinking event for the board of directors. I might be late in visiting your blogs.

This week I finished Charlotte Stewart's book. It was good. My review should be coming soon.


I'll start this one today so I'll be ready for my August 20 review.


Next up I'll be continuing with this long overdue book for review...


And I'll be reading this one as well for another review coming up. 


After that, I am hoping for something I just want to read for me. Maybe one of these....




Or another book that is overdue for a review like one of these...





What are you reading? Anything good I should add to my very large Goodreads list?

8 comments:

Kathryn T said...

"Reading just for ourselves" cannot be discounted, I am finding that more and more. I am loving my month of August just reading what I so want to read.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I love the Tradd Street series. Hope you enjoy all of your books...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathy Martin said...

I read the first in that Karen White series but have not had a chance to continue with the series even though the next two are already on TBR mountain. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Amanda said...

Little House in the Hollywood Hills sounds so interesting! Same for the Strangers on Montague Street. I hope you get a little time for just "fun" books! I completely skipped over my to-be-read pile for The Evolution of Mara Dyer and it was such a wonderful book (if you like YA mysteries)!

My week is here.

pussreboots said...

The Tradd Street series looks good. My weekly update

Mystica said...

Nice mix of reads. Enjoy them all

Beth said...

I enjoyed Sarah's Orphans when I read it.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for dropping in, everyone. Sorry I was so late visiting your blogs and leaving comments. Hope you all had a lovely week.