Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My Favorite..Children's Books


My Favorite.. is a weekly meme hosted by Maureen’s Books. In this meme we share every week something we love with each other. Because let’s face it.. The world can be a dark place and it’s time to share something positive. For more info and the upcoming subjects visit the My Favorite Meme.. page.

I've been wanting to participate in this meme for a while, but had no brain power to do it. Tired moms have a very limited supply of that. Today I am sharing my favorite children's books. I'm sure there are many more favorites considering all the reading I did as a child, but these ones stick out.


I can still recite some of these rhymes by heart.


Didn't you just feel bad for this little guy?


Taught me to persevere. 


Best book ever! 


Who doesn't love Pooh and friends?


Couldn't this crazy world use some Rhyme and Reason right about now?


Anne with an E has captivated many young girls. I appreciated the Anne books more as a young adult, but they will always be special since they were a gift from my sister for my eleventh birthday. 

What are some of your favorite children's books? 

5 comments:

EFC Chrissy said...

Great choices!!! It is hard to pick just one.

Cheryl said...

It really is, Chrissy. Thanks for visiting.

Vicki said...

I loved Dr. Seuss books growing up!

Cheryl said...

Me too, Vicki. I still have a lot of the books here. Who knows when I'll be blessed with grandkids. Thanks for stopping by.

Maureen's Books said...

Those look and sound like some great books. I haven't heard of all of them, but I definitely been wanting to get my hands on a Dr. Seuss book.
Thanks for joining my weekly meme and sharing your favorite! ;)