Monday, April 16, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - April 16




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

What have I been reading? The big goose egg! What a crazy week at work. I packed...


...in my bag and never even got a chance to flip the cover.

I've also got to pull out my Kindle Fire so I can finish up...


Here's hoping your reading week was more successful than mine. 

5 comments:

Ellesea/Linn Seanor said...

I've had weeks like yours before, so I hope the coming week is better for you. I managed two books:https://norwayellesea.blogspot.com/2018/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I keep eyeing Hot Mess and wanting to read it. Enjoy your books and your week...and thanks for sharing.

Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Kathryn T said...

Oh dear, even with our best plans life and work gets in the way of reading plans. Still the pleasure awaits you.

pussreboots said...

I never get any reading done when I travel. Come see what I'm reading.

Mystica said...

I read the most when i travel!