Monday, March 12, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Mar 12




It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

Gosh, it was a long week. Thought last week would never end. Thankfully, I got some reading time in...and not just in the bathtub. Expecting another snowstorm this week, so maybe more reading time for me.

I'm almost done with this book:


I had started this one on vacation, but dropped it to read Caroline, because I've been dying to read it. Need to finish The Pirate Bride. 


I've got to finish Hot Mess too. The review isn't coming up for a while, but now that I started it I want to get it done.



I'll have to start this one soon, because I have a review coming up mid-April.


What are you reading? Hope you have a great week. 

4 comments:

Kathryn T said...

I never read the Little House books and went over to GR to look up Caroline because the cover was so lovely. I see it is from the mother's point of view and seems like it is a great read. Hope you enjoy the Sheila Roberts book when you get to it.

Marce said...

I love the Hot Mess title and cover.

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

Hopefully this week is less long. Enjoy your books! Have a great week!

Aj @ Read All The Things!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone.

Caroline was a great book, Kathyrn. At first, I thought they used Karen Grassle, who played Caroline Ingalls in the TV series, as the model. Looks just like her from the back.

Marce, Hot Mess is bound to be fun.

Thanks, AJ. I hope all these books are good ones.