Friday, February 23, 2018

The Friday 56 - February 23

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice.




Rules:

  • Grab a book, any book.
  • Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
  • (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
  • Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
  • Post it.
This is from page 156 of a cozy mystery series by A. K. Arenz....

I closed the door behind me, eliminating the only light in the vast entryway. Every blind in the house seemed to be closed, with the curtains tightly shut. It was an eerie reminder of how I started the day by breaking into Zeke Wallace's house. 



2 comments:

fredamans said...

Uh oh, someone is in trouble. :-) Sounds fun! I added you to the Linky! Happy weekend!

Literary Feline said...

I'm definitely curious now! I hope you enjoy this one. Have a great weekend, Cheryl!