Friday, January 5, 2018

The Friday 56 - Jan 5

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice.




Rules:


  • Grab a book, any book.
  • Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
  • (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
  • Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
  • Post it.


"Of course, I would love to be of assistance."

"You would be compensated as well." The man's weathered face concealed his age. But he was an imposing presence.


You can visit this week's Friday 56 at Freda's blog to find more books to check out.

6 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds interesting but I do wonder what he wants. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am definitely curious. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

fredamans said...

I'm interested!! I added you to the Linky. Happy weekend!

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Freda. Thought I had. :)

Yvonne said...

This sounds interesting.

Lauren Stoolfire said...

Happy reading! :)

Lauren @ Always Me