Monday, January 29, 2018

Musing Monday - January 29


Musing Monday is hosted by Ambrosia at The Purple Booker It is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

I’m currently reading…
Up next I think I’ll read…
I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
I can’t wait to get a copy of…
I wish I could read ___, but…
I blogged about ____ this past week…

THIS WEEK'S RANDOM QUESTION: Not posted today

It's the last Monday of January and I'm not even sure where the month went. This past weekend was in the high 40s and our extended forecast looks to be wetter but more rain than snow. I'll take that.

Since my last Musing Monday post I reviewed The Mayflower Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse (excellent book) and am almost done with To the Moon and Back by Kathi Macias. In addition, I competed STORYSTORM a few days early and began Project De-Clutter at home.

Next up I'll be reading Abuse of Discretion by Pamela Samuels Young.


Graylin Alexander is a model fourteen-year-old. When his adolescent curiosity gets the best of him, Graylin finds himself embroiled in a sexting scandal that threatens to ruin his life. Jenny Ungerman, the attorney hired to defend Graylin, is smart, confident and committed. She isn’t thrilled, however, when ex-prosecutor Angela Evans joins Graylin’s defense team. The two women instantly butt heads. Can they put aside their differences long enough to ensure Graylin gets justice?

Unbeknownst to Angela, her boyfriend Dre is wrestling with his own drama. Someone from his past wants him dead. For Dre, his response is simple—kill or be killed.


What is happening in your world this week?

No comments: