Monday, November 14, 2016

Musing Mondays - Nov 14




Musing Mondays is a weekly meme now hosted at Jenn's blog Books And A Beat that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: How has your reading changed in the last 10 years?

We are back to Monday again. The weeks seem to fly by lately. Today was my final business coaching class for the year. Wish I could afford to continue, but it's not in the cards right now.

My third children's book, Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving should be on the publisher's website this week. It will be available at Amazon, B&N, and Indiebound.org soon too. You can sign up for my virtual book tour if you are interested in hosting me.

As for this week's question, my reading has changed a lot in the last 10 years. For a long time I read solely non-fiction. When I began blogging in 2007, I added fiction back into my life. Now I enjoy a healthy blend of both...though I tend to stick to the same genres as I have for years: historical fiction, historical non-fiction, mysteries of all kinds, true crime, and thrillers.

What is going on in your reading and blogging world this week?

3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Congrats on the new book! Thanks for sharing, and enjoy your week. And thanks for visiting my blog.

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Laurel. Nothing like a new book to put me in a good mood. Hope all is well.

Kwizgiver said...

Congratulations on the new book. :-)