Monday, July 4, 2016

Musing Mondays - July 4



Musing Mondays is a weekly meme now hosted at Jenn's blog Books And A Beat that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:
  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: What is/are your favorite book title?

Happy Fourth of July from the Outer Banks! I hope you're having a great time with your family celebrating the birth of this wonderful nation of ours. It's a bit cloudy today, but we are hoping to attend the fireworks in Manteo (where Andy Griffith lived) tonight.

This week's question is tough. How can I pick just one favorite title? I've been reading for decades. Here is a list of five of my favorite titles:

  • The Stand by Stephen King
  • The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
  • Anne of Windy Poplars by Lucy Maud Montgomery
  • The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  • All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
What are some of your favorite titles?


No comments: