Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


It has been so long since I posted a Top Ten Tuesday, I just had to participate today.

Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR












What books are on your TBR list for fall?











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't read any of these books, but I hope that you really enjoy them this Fall!

Lauren Stoolfire said...

I'm not familiar with any of these but I might have to pick up the one referencing Downton Abbey!

Check out my TTT.

Unknown said...

I use to read Amish fiction all the time, but I haven't in years. Is it something you read often?

Check out my TTT here

http://pagesatrandom.blogspot.com/2015/09/top-ten-tuesdays-2-fall-tbr.html

Melissa Lee said...

Little Woman in Blue sounds really interesting. I'm adding that to my never ending TBR pile.

I hope you enjoy your fall TBR.

Here's the link to my fall TBR, if you'd like to check it out:
http://mlsmanyreads.blogspot.ca/2015/09/top-10-tuesday-my-fall-tbr.html

Silvy said...

I've not heard about any of this titles.Thank you for shared!
Happy reading!
My Top Ten:
https://silvybooksaremylife.wordpress.com/

Cheryl Malandrinos said...

Thanks for visiting, everyone. Lauren, sure hope you add Wendy Wax's book to your list. Stephanie, I enjoy Amish fiction, but usually stick to my favorite authors Charlotte Hubbard and Naomi King. Melissa, I met Jeannine Atkins at a writer's conference one year and bought a few of her books. I really want to add this one to my collection. Silvy, it was nice of you to stop by.

I think I finally caught up with all my comments on your blogs, so again, I appreciate your visit.