Musing Mondays (sponsored by MizB of Should Be Reading) asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
• What are you currently reading? What do you think you’ll read next? What did you recently finish reading?
This week’s random question:
Well, I'm posting this before the random question is out, so you might see me back here later and adding--or changing--my post.
One of my goals from this Top Ten Tuesday post was to catch up on writing reviews. As I sit here, there is still that final one staring me in the face. Work, however, usually keeps me from writing it. I don't enjoy flying through a review just to say it's done. I like to think about the book I read and consider what I liked and didn't like, and why. The challenge with this one will be for me to recall specifics, because I read it quite a while ago.
How are you doing with writing reviews? Do you have a backlog? How long does it take you to write your average review?
And A Better Time
5 hours ago