I am joining the TBR Pile Reading Challenge for 2015 sponsored by Bookish. If you're new to the TBR Pile Reading Challenge, here is the deal: We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up.
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance. This is your chance!
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015. The sign up link will remain open until January 16, 2015 at 11:30am.
- Anyone can enter! You don't have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you've read. You can review your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2014 or earlier. No 2015 ARCs or 2015 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the 25th of every other month (see schedule at sponsor's site), they will post a wrap-up for the previous two months. These posts will be done by one the Bookish bloggers and will contain new linkys for you to add your own wrap-up posts. If you did not sign up by January 17, this is where you can sign up as well.
- To help you tackle your TBR piles they will also be hosting Read-A-Longs on months that do not have wrap-ups. Voted on by challenge participants, Read-A-Longs will have two post dates: the first half of the book and the second half. Please note: You do not have to take part in our Read-A-Longs to participate in the TBR Pile Challenge. You can participate in all of them, some of them, or none of them. This aspect of the challenge is entirely optional.
- There will be two giveaways - July and December. Giveaway details will be explained once the giveaway post goes up. We don't want to overwhelm you with too many details now :)
- You don't have to follow Bookish to join the challenge, but you do have to follow them to be entered in the giveaways.
How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children
HASHTAG! To update Bookish on your progress or connect with others in the challenge, be sure to tweet/post with #2015TBRPile
For more details and instructions on how to join, please visit: http://evie-bookish.blogspot.com/2014/12/2015-tbr-pile-reading-challenge-sign-ups.html
MY BOOKISH GOAL: 31-40 Sweet Summer Fling