Monday, November 24, 2014
Musing Mondays - November 24
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme from MizB at Should Be Reading. It asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Well, it sure has been a while since I did one of these. The real estate business is going well, but I miss blogging. I really wish I could balance both. I got home from grocery shopping last night at 10:15 pm.
I haven't really reviewed much since October, but I am reading on the nights when I can stay awake long enough. I've almost dropped my Kindle in the tub a few times. That would be bad.
Thanksgiving is this week. It would be great if you would like to share something you are thankful for. One thing I am thankful for is loving my new job. It would be awful if I went back to work and totally hated it. I've worked some pretty cruddy jobs in my day, but this isn't one of them. Hectic? yes. But I love it.
Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.