Monday, October 27, 2014
Musing Mondays - October 27
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme from MizB at Should Be Reading. It asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
How is it possible that it is almost the end of October? Didn't the year just start?
Not sure how your reading world is going, but mine has been pitiful this year. I've only read about 60 books. I usually read more than 100. It's simply been that kind of a year. When I decided to return to work, I had to concentrate on studying for my real estate exam. Then I was in training, and now I am working on building up my business.
I've gotten several books read since August, but I really need to ramp it up a bit. I would like to hit at least 75 before the year is out. Don't think I'll make it, but we'll see.
How many books have you read so far this year?