Musing Mondays is a weekly meme from MizB at Should Be Reading. It asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I've enjoyed having the freedom to read what I want these days because I'm not participating in so many virtual book tours. My job, however, isn't allowing me to sit down and write reviews for what I read quickly enough. Sigh!
Here is what I've read lately:
- Real Skills, Real Income: A Proven Marketing System to Land Well-Paid Freelance and Consulting Work in 30 Days or Less by Diana Schneidman
- The Hybrid Author by Dianne G. Sagan
- Little Author in the Big Woods by Yona Zeldis McDonough
- The Truth: Diary of a Gutsy Teen by Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein
- Seated Above, Looking Below by Bobby Brown
- The Red Sheet by Mia Kerick. This one is reviewed today at TC&TBC.
Do you have trouble keeping up with writing reviews? Any tips you can share? What have you read lately?