Musing Mondays is a weekly meme from MizB at Should Be Reading. It asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I was wondering which you prefer taking on vacation: printed or digital. I usually bring both of my Kindles, but also pack a bunch of printed books. This year, I only read my printed ones: A Nation Under Judgment, The Torchlighters Biography Series: Corrie Ten Boom, Buffy and the Heroine's Journey, and When Shmack Happens.
I think the next book I'm going to read is a digital one, but pretty much I never even cracked open my Kindle and I used my Kindle Fire only to play games while on vacation.