Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Some people are focusing on books releasing this summer. I simply need to focus on what I already have here. I must whittle away that list of overdue reviews (though I have included a few newer books).

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10













5 comments:

Susan B James said...

We don't read the same books, but I still think you are lovely.

Susan B James said...

Four I just read and adored:
Manfish NF PB about Jacques Cousteau
Riding on a Beam of Light NF PB about Albert Einstein
Flora and Ulysses by Kate de Camillo
The Heroe's Guide to Being an Outlaw by Christopher Healy

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice picks! These are all new to me, but I hope you enjoy them all!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Susan. So glad you stopped by. I've been seeing your photos on FB lately. Great pics. Hope all is well.

Thanks for stopping by, Jessica. off to check out your list now.

Cora - Tea Party Princess said...

Great list :) Happy reading!
Cora @ Tea Party Princess