Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Book Cover Trends I Like/Dislike


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

Top Ten Book Cover Trends I Like/Dislike


I'm not a fan of books with similar cover art:




I'm not a fan of partial faces on covers:



Not very keen when book covers are changed to tie in with a movie or series (even if I like the movie/show):


Really not keen on creepy or gory covers:



Don't care for book covers that combine strange elements you wouldn't expect to see together:



I like book covers with cats on them:


I like book covers with southern charm:


Love book covers showing the beach:


Like it when book covers include something special from the story:


Love book covers with beautiful fashions:



Hope you'll share some of your likes and dislikes. 



1 comment:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! I don't tend to care for movie-tie in covers either. The only exception tends to be the movie adaptation reads! I don't read too many! Really I think I only ever read the Underworld movies as books and Van Helsing!

Here's my Tuesday Post

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)