Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
It's vacation time. My hope is to catch up on my TBR Pile a bit, but there are times I feel too much pressure to do that while we're away. This is actually going to be a working vacation for me. I have a client on tour in July, plus I have training DVDs to watch for my real estate job. I think over the last seven years there has been only one where I wasn't working to some degree. Have we just gotten busier or are my time management skills lagging?
Are you going on vacation this year? Will you be using that time to catch up on your reading?