Monday, May 26, 2014
Musing Mondays - May 26
This is a weekly meme run by Miz B of Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
It's been a while since I participated in this blog meme. My reading time is seriously down lately. I have a book review due on Thursday and not sure I'll make it in time. I blame menopause. It has totally messed up my sleeping habits, which has led to less reading time. I thought menopause was supposed to give you insomnia, not make you so exhausted you can barely keep your eyes open past 10:30. I'm sleeping better and more than I ever have--which should be wonderful. But it isn't. I read in the tub at night. It's when I get most of my reading done. But I can count on one hand the times I've relaxed in the tub before bed the last two months.
Do you ever feel the pressure of trying to stay caught up on reading? What do you do about it?