Monday, February 24, 2014
Musing Mondays - 3 Books (February 24)
Musing Mondays , today, asks you to play along with the 3 BOOKS fun!
The questions… and my answers!
3 BOOKS THAT HAVE IMPACTED YOU
1. Beyond Me: Living A You-First Life in a Me-First World by Kathi Macias
2. Birthing the Elephant: The Woman's Go-For-It! Guide to Overcoming the Big Challenges of Launching a Business by Karin Abarbanel and Bruce Freeman
3. You Are More Than Enough: Every Woman's Guide to Purpose, Passion and Power by Judi Moreo
3 BOOKS CURRENTLY ON YOUR WISHLIST
1. The Medea Complex by Rachel Florence Roberts
2. Revolutionary by Alex Myers
3. Blood on the Moon: The Assassination of Abraham Lincoln by Edward Steers Jr.
3 BOOKS YOU’VE PURCHASED IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS
1. Reconstruction: America's Unfinished Revolution 1863 - 1877 by Eric Foner
2. Pearls and Poison (A Consignment Shop Mystery) by Duffy Brown (pre-ordered)
3. Manor of Secrets by Katherine Longshore
3 BOOKS YOU CAN’T HELP BUT RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
1. The Stand by Stephen King
2. Killer Angels: The Classic Novel of the Civil War by Michael Shaara
3. Murder by Syllabub by Kathleen Delaney
3 BOOKS WITH AMAZING COVERS
1. Return to Tradd Street by Karen White
2. The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner
3. Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker: A Novel by Jennifer Chiaverini