Monday, February 10, 2014
Musing Mondays - February 10
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I can honestly say I haven't felt much like reading lately. This happens from time to time, usually when I'm overwhelmed by life. I've been falling asleep with the kids at night. So instead of reading in the tub, I'm simply showering in the morning; the shower is not a good place for a book. On the upside, I've been performing research to continue with my middle grade historical. I have eleven chapters so far, but this research will help me reach completion.
Do you ever have times when you don't feel like reading anything?