Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

I've been an avid reader my entire life, so it should come as no surprise that I have a ton of books I read before I began blogging in 2006. Here is my list of the Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger.



In order going row to row starting at top left:


  • The Stand by Stephen King
  • The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
  • Left Behind by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
  • Gods and Generals by Jeff Shaara
  • Glorious Appearing by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
  • Killer Angels by Michael Shaara
  • Joshua, A Parable for Today by Joseph F. Girzone
  • Last Full Measure by Jeff Shaara
  • Battle Cry of Freedom by James M. McPherson
  • Lincoln by David Herbert Donald

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list :D

My Top Ten

Have a great week!